Dive the Aquarium
Immerse Yourself in an Unforgettable Underwater Adventure
In addition to the program featured here, we can also schedule private/ semi-private programs, swim programs and special sessions (e.g. underwater photography). Inquire for additional information.
Dive with Hundreds of Sharks, Fish & More!
Reservations and additional program Information: Contact us by email at email@example.com or call Eugene Skin Divers Supply at (541) 342-2351.
Register online: Click here to be connected to Eugene Skin Divers website.
Included with Your Guest Dive Experience:
- One dive in the 26 foot (7.9 m) deep Halibut Flats Exhibit surrounded by Rockfish, Halibut, Skates and Sturgeon.
- One dive on the observation ledge of our Open Sea exhibit with hundreds of sharks, including our
Broadnose Sevengill Sharks up to 10 feet (3 m) in length!
- Aquarium Admission Entry Pass which you may use for yourself or give away.
- Behind the Scenes Tour of Passages of the Deep.
- Fish ID training session.
- Cylinder and weights
- “Sharpshooters photograph your experience available for purchase at 50% discount!”
DetailsProgram Cost: $139 aquarium members / $149 nonmembers.
Restrictions: Must be open water dive certified. (10 years old and up)
Cancellations: We realize that plans can sometimes change, and will provide a date change with no penalty if made more than 14 days in advance. Program no-shows or cancellations made with less than 14 days notification cannot be refunded but may be rescheduled at our discretion. To change your reservation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eugene Skin Divers Supply at (541) 342-2351.
Dive the Aquarium Videos
Want to see more videos? Visit our YouTube channel.