Hours & Admission
Hours of Operation
The Oregon Coast Aquarium is open every day of the year except December 25.
Sept. 2, 2014 - May 23, 2015
10:00 am - 5:00 pm daily
May 24, 2014 - September 1, 2014
9:00 am - 6:00 pm daily
- 2014 Oyster Cloyster! Indulge your sense of pleasure with original culinary creations prepared by the Chefs of the Oyster Cloyster, making it an experience to savor the night of Saturday, November 1. In order to accommodate the setup of Oyster Cloyster the Aquarium will close at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 1. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
General Admission Rates (includes admission to all exhibits):
- Adults (Ages 18-64): $19.95
- Seniors (Ages 65+): $17.95
- Young Adults (Ages 13-17): $17.95
- Child (Ages 3-12): $12.95
- Infants & Toddlers (Ages 0-2): Free
School Group Admissions (must meet criteria below and reservations required)
- Call a minimum of two weeks before the date of arrival to book
reservations at the discounted rates noted below.
- Teachers / Group Leaders must review, sign, and present Teacher & Group Leader Contract along with payment in
one lump-sum upon arrival and group check-in.
- Pre-K thru Grade 8: $10.35 per person
- Grades 9 thru 12: $14.35 per person
- College Students: $15.95 per person
- Chaperones (Ages 21 thru 64): $19.95
- Chaperones (Ages 65+): $17.95
- One free chaperone admission for every five students (Grades Pre-K
through 12 only).
- Additional 10% discount offered September through December.
Group Discounts on Admissions and Professional Tours
Non-school groups of fifteen (15) or more (ages 3 and older) can receive a 10% discount off regular paid admission. To receive this discount, a reservation must be made at least two weeks in advance. The entire group must enter the Aquarium at the same time, with the group leader making a single, lump-sum payment.
Call 541-867-3474, Ext. 5301, to arrange.
Discounts for residents of Lincoln County, Oregon
Residents of Lincoln County can enjoy all the Aquarium's exhibits and habitats for only $5.00 per person every Wednesday. Just bring proof of your Lincoln County residency to qualify for this special discounted rate.
Additional Discounts Offered (must present coupon or card at the time of purchase)
- AAA – 10%
- Member Guest- 10%
- Military (includes military personnel and immediate family)- 10%
- Birthday (with ID)- Free admission - valid only on your specific birthday date
- Chinook Book - Free child with purchase of an adult ticket
- Entertainment Book - Free child with purchase of an adult ticket
- DiscoverNewport.com Coupon - Adult 4 Pack - Four adult tickets for $69 (regular price $79.80)
- 101 Things To Do Guide - Oregon Coast - $3 child with purchase of an adult
ticket or 10% off purchase of two or more adult regular priced admission
- Oregon Coast Aquarium Rack Card - $3 child with purchase of an adult ticket or 10% off purchase of two or more adult regular priced admission tickets
To make your visit easier, we have the following items available for rent:
- Single Stroller - $6.00 per visit
- Double Stroller - $8.00 per visit
- Wheelchair - $7.00 per visit (requires identification)
- Electric Mobility Scooter - $20.00 per visit (requires identification)
Prices are subject to change without notice.